Last bought Today
Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 100 (Only UPI)
Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 500 (Only UPI)
Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 1000 (Only UPI)
Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 2000 (Only UPI)
Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 5000 (Only UPI)
Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 10000 (Only UPI)
● Valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Points to remember
● MAGIC100 code is not applicable on Amazon gift cards.
● To check for the complete merchant list, check the widget on redeem page or search keyword MAGIC100in the search bar.
● User can do only 3 magicpay transaction in a day.
● Gift cards cannot be transferred for value or re-sold or redeemed for the cash.
● Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver These terms and conditions apply to Amazon.in Gift Cards (Gift Cards) issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (Qwikcilver). Qwikcilver is a private limited company organized under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift Cards. By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
● Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in and any other third party merchants that are enabled to accept the Gift Cards. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemers Amazon Pay balance account and applied to purchases, in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemers Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid by credit card, net banking or debit card. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. Qwikcilver may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase or use. Certain merchants may provide you services only on the pre-condition that you allow us to hold balances in your Amazon Pay balance: Gift Card till the service completion by the merchant. However, your prior consent would be taken before holding such balances. In such cases, you agree and authorize us to: (i) hold your balance until service completion; and (ii) fail the transaction if your balance in the Amazon Pay Gift Card is less than the actual amount charged by the merchant at the end of the services.
● Qwikcilver and magicpin is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.amazon.in.
● These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of IndiYou, Qwikcilver and Amazon each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. You agree to indemnify Qwikcilver and Amazon for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
● NEITHER QWIKCILVER NOR AMAZON NOR MAGICPIN MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
● The Company shall, at all times, keep the passwords that are created by the Company or its customers/beneficiaries on the Website and the Gift Card Pin generated strictly confidential and not reveal the same to any person or entity.
● The Amazon.in Conditions of Use apply to Gift Cards. Qwikcilver reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
● View your gift card transaction statement: https://amazonbal.qwikcilver.com.
● You may request for revalidation of any expired Gift Cards. Upon receipt of such request, the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and subject to applicable terms and conditions.
● The Company / Purchaser shall not use any of the Amazon.in trademark, logo and related tagline except in accordance with the brand use requirements as set forth in the brand use resource centre found at http://www.amazon.in/CorporateGiftCardBrandUseGuidelines as modified by Amazon from time to time in its sole discretion. The approved brand use guidelines cab be found at http://www.woohoo.in/approvedbrandguidelines The Company / Purchaser shall make good the losses suffered by Qwikcilver in the event Amazon.in imposes any penalty due to the Company / Purchaser breaching any terms set out herein.
● No returns and no refunds on gift cards and vouchers sold by magicpin.
111 likes . 2 comments
133 likes . 6 comments
83 likes . 4 comments
67 likes . 1 comments
806 likes . 28 comments
36 likes . 4 comments
147 likes . 12 comments
113 likes . 2 comments
236 likes . 29 comments
|Amazon Offer||Amazon Offer Details|
|All Users||Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 10000 (No E-wallets)|
|UPI Offer||Extra 1% OFF with MGPUPI|
|Payment Offer - OlaMoney||Cashback upto Rs.200 on first ever txn of min. Rs 299 using OlaMoney Postpaid+|
|Payment Offer - FreeCharge||15% upto Rs.40 CB on min. txn of Rs.150 for New users of FreeCharge|
|User's choice||Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 500 (Only UPI)|
|Best Price||Get Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 100 (Only UPI)|
Across India, thousands of sellers, authors, and businesses use Amazon products and services to reach new customers, build and grow their businesses. Prime Video, Twitch, Amazon Music, and Audible are subsidiaries of Amazon that provide for download and streaming video, music, and audiobooks. Not only this, but the company also has its own publishing house known as Amazon Publishing, a film and television studio that is known as Amazon Studios, along with a cloud computing subsidiary that is known as Amazon Web Services. Apart from this, the company produces consumer electronics that include Echo devices, Kindle for e-readers, Fire tablets as well as Fire TV. Amazon. is a colossal internet-based company that sells a variety of products, including music, books, toys, housewares, movies, electronics, toys, and much more, in some cases, either directly or as the middleman between other retailers and the company's customers in others.
Amazon should be the top choice to shop if you are looking for low prices and convenience, along with free shipping privileges. It is a one-stop shop for all your needs, be it apparel, beauty products, grocery, electronics, or virtually anything at all; they have got you covered. In a few clicks, you have all the options available for you to choose from. There is also enough and more reviews, rating, and details to help you make an informed decision. They deliver the products to your doorsteps in a matter of days and offer a free return on most items if you please. Most of their products are available at attractive discounts, often more than what you can find in the market. They also host seasonal and festive sales around the year to help you save more money. You can pay for your order in a host of different options like- cash on delivery, bank offers, amazon promo codes, online payment, online wallets, amazon pay upi and amazon gift card.
Amazon.in is one of India's top marketplace for electronics and related goods. From mobiles, computers, cameras to laptops, washing machines, television, and refrigerators, they have it all. Along with electronics, they also have related accessories available. They have electronic products for almost any budget or brand, so you can pick products that check all your boxes. Various bank offers are also available on electronics.
Men's clothing department includes all kinds of clothes such as T-shirts, Polos, shirts, jeans, and innerwear. This department also has all accessories related like watches, bags, luggage bags, sunglasses, jewelry, and wallets, and so much more. There are multiple brands, sizes, designs to choose from.
The women's clothing department includes western wear, ethnic wear from top brands, watches, handbags, clutches, gold and diamond jewelry, sunglasses, beauty products, etc. It also has different kinds of shoes and sandals available and sportswear and undergarments from the industry's top sellers.
The home and kitchen department has all types of kitchen appliances, furniture and fine art, home furnishing products, bedroom linen, home decor, indoor lighting, ceiling, and craft supplies. It also has pet supplies for all types of pets, which can otherwise be hard to find.
The beauty, health, and grocery department include all sorts of beauty products and grooming products, different kinds of makeup supplies, health, and personal care products, household supplies, products for maintaining a proper diet and nutrition, pantry products. It also includes many grocery products ranging from whole wheat to beverages to different kinds of packaged food.
The sports and fitness department has various products for different sports types, ranging from cricket, badminton, and football to cycling. It also has gear for camping, hiking, and yoga, along with fitness products like cardio equipment. The department also offers sports collectibles along with different kinds of backpacks, rucksacks, suitcases, trolley bags, travel duffels, etc.
The department for toys and baby products has different sorts of baby products for bathing, skincare, and grooming. It also has other products such as various kinds of food supplies for kids and clothes, shoes, bags, watches, and other fashion-related products for kids.
Shopping online is not worth it if you don't take utmost advantage of offers and discounts. If you are new to the world of online shopping or if you don't know how to avail offers, then please go through the following steps to get the best shopping experience:
Amazon gives terrific discounts and offers during festivals like Diwali, Christmas, Independence Day, and Republic Day and seasonal discounts during the year. The Amazon Great Indian Festival, Deal on Amazon, Exchange offers, Bank offers are available at different times during the year.
When you are on the payment stage on Amazon, you will see different promo codes for different modes of payment that are eligible as per the shopping value. So, comparing offers on those and using promo codes that you are eligible for can result in further savings through this portal.
You can buy coupons from websites that give coupons for various shopping platforms. By searching for Amazon in the coupon section of https://magicpin.in/ you can get the best discount coupons and offers to maximum benefits further.
Based on available discount offers for different bank cards - Debit card/ Credit card, further rebates can be availed easily using that particular card for payment.
Usually, completing your payments through online options gives you more offers than cash on delivery options.
Coupons available are as follows:-
Multiple Vouchers are applicable on the same bill, These are non-refundable.
Expires in 365 days from the date of purchase.
In simple words, listing optimization is about the process of enhancing the visibility search on product pages, which can be done through click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate (CR) and finally generate more sales for the seller. This process includes selecting keyword discovery, optimizing the listed text and image content, and finally increasing the number of reviews.
Amazon’s prime focus has always been to creates value for its customers by providing customer satisfaction as its best. This is done by managing retail operations with complete efficiency and the use of technology. Operational efficiency is the core strength of Amazon and at the same time, the company supports the management to maintain its competitive edge and enhance corporate performance as well. Amazon offers a huge range of products to select from through their website and end-to-end logistics management by ensuring timely delivery of products to exhibit a high level of commitment towards their business and customers at the same time. Amazon is always on the move and keeps modifying its strategies with its primary focus on enhancing the customer experience of online shopping platforms and delivering exceptional services with complete convenience to their customers. One of the major strategic decisions was to compromise on cost-saving when Amazon initiated to have its warehouses in different parts of the countries to ensure timely and quick delivery of their customer's orders. This was the key to Amazon’s success and customer satisfaction at the same time. Amazon is perceived as a No. 1 brand and beats well-established brands like Apple and Google to become the world’s most valuable brand. Amazon had been successful in breaking the longstanding supremacy of Apple and Google to become the world’s most valuable and preferred brand worth $315.5 billion. Amazon is the first new and e-commerce brand to claim the number one position in 12 years, which is the shortest span so far. Amazon’s international value in the current year is 409%, which is much higher than Microsoft’s in 2006. MS was the first brand to hold the top spot when the global ranking was launched. Amazon’s rise in brand value has been consistent over the past few years as it has evolved big time from an online, price-led platform to an ‘ecosystem and versatile brand. It has successfully created a sense of right values and positive brand associations from one line of business - ease of use, speed, reliability – to other areas as well.
Relentless commitment to the customer experience is the key. Everything that Amazon does is a very strategic move, and the financials are guided by its aim to be perceived as the most customer-centric company in the world. Every approach on the way is designed to serve customers as best as humanly possible. Amazon has succeeded in this mission big time. Over the last 25 years, the company has added multiple innovations and updates to the industry that have forever changed the scope of the e-commerce platform. From a consumer perspective, Amazon became is the place to shop for anything and everything and this happened over a period of time with certain innovations on the way. Amazon has a culture of pre-testing ideas rigorously to avoid all errors and then doubling down things that are effective and efficient. After all efforts in the right direction, it's the company that’s not afraid to fail and ensures to put money to develop a product or service, even if the product indicates some risk of failing. Amazon is a data-centric platform and not only uses that data to improve and enhance its functioning and product offering but also sale out the data to advertisers further through the Amazon DSP program. Prime membership is nothing but a loyalty program. Consumers know and love Amazon very well, and there is a high level of loyalty to the company among Prime members of the brand. A recent dipstick done by Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) indicates that over 100 million people in the US possess an Amazon Prime account. CIRP estimates that 58% of Prime Members pay the full $119 yearly fee, 36% pay monthly, and the remaining 6% are on a free trial. These are a very healthy business number. CIRP also estimates that Prime members are heavy usage customers and spend double the amount of non-prime members on Amazon. Amazon as a brand has a global recognition with powerful influence on any new market it enters. Amazon has displayed itself as one of the biggest threats to its competitors and has leveraged its brand recognition globally. As per the latest data, Amazon has 31% of the market share in Germany and 47% market share in the UK. Logistics has been a big game-changer. Amazon’s logistics system is far improved compared to other global retailers, and this is one of the key approaches Amazon is able to deliver on its objective of being the world’s most customer-centric company. Amazon invests deeply in expanding its logistical system. From distribution centres near large cities to an advanced robotics system for improved efficiency, Amazon has always yielded results.
Amazon itself does not have a markup strategy of its own. It’s completely up to sellers to determine how much markup they want to add to their online products and set healthy margins for themselves. For low-margin products, it is important to consider raising the price or strategically combining the product with a high-margin product. There is a possibility to reduce production costs also. For high-margin products, it may be healthy to increase the marketing spend further, engage in cross-and up-sells, and giving more time to the product.
Amazon’s brand is built on engaging and providing customer satisfaction at its best. It aims to be known as the most customer-friendly company on the entire planet. This means Amazon wants to create a perception as the most convenient company to shop from with the lowest and most reasonable pricing and with the best customer service out there. Amazon has largely achieved this goal, and it’s developed a strong brand recall in its domain as a result. A survey done in 2019 of 2,000 US shoppers indicated that 89% were more likely to buy products from Amazon than any other e-commerce site. The same survey found that Amazon was very important through the customer journey, especially when it came to reviews.
Amazon has successfully positioned its repricing strategy that helps you achieve your company goals. Here are 5 ways to build a successful repricing strategy:
Amazon has been successful because it comes down to working very hard and thinking about the customer all the time. The company consistently rewards Sellers who put the customer on priority and offer a consistently great experience. But what does that look like in real life? So, if the seller wants to sell on Amazon, he should have one goal of getting the listing into the so-called “Buy Box.” On the right side of any product listing, there is a Buy Box. It has two major sections of calls-to-action: Option 1 - Add to Cart and Option 2 - Buy Now. If several other third parties are selling the same product, the Seller who “wins” the Buy Box is the Seller whose product gets added to customers’ carts when he clicks on either of these CTAs. It has been estimated that 82% of Amazon sales go to the winner of the Buy Box. Purchases showing on Amazon’s mobile platforms indicate a higher number, whether that’s the app or web browser. Winning the Buy Box is a complicated journey altogether, and it requires work across all aspects of the Amazon business. The way Amazon considers customer satisfaction in its every move, so do its sellers. To win the Buy Box, delivering an excellent experience should be the top priority of the seller. Amazon takes a complete view of Sellers when considering which seller to feature in the Buy Box section.
Amazon.in is a very user-friendly website. Their mobile application is available for both Android and iOs platform and makes shopping relatively easy. The search engine provides a personalised experience. For the best experience, sign up via email or mobile number. You can then save items in your cart to view later. When you log in, the recommended products are shown according to your search history and the best deals are also suggested. Not just this, you can add filters while searching the products such as colour, price range, brand etc., to help you have a shopping experience curated just for you.You can also save the payment methods and delivery address for placing orders, which saves you the hassle of inputting your details again and again. You can also view your past orders here and can subscribe to products you want to receive at a regular interval of time.
In case you want to cancel items that aren't dispatched yet, go to "Your Orders" and select the product you wish to cancel. Click on "Cancel items" after that; this will immediately cancel your order will instantly initiate a refund will be initiated to your original payment method, in case the order was prepaid.In case your order has been dispatched already- click on the "Request cancellation" option, and your product would be cancelled for delivery. However, if the delivery guy still reaches you, you can refuse delivery.In case, your order has been shipped by the seller directly and not by Amazon, you have to contact the seller to request cancellation. In case your order has been delivered already, consider returning the same.
Every product has a different return policy, and we suggest you refer to individual approaches to see whether the return is applicable on your purchase. Furthermore, return policies also differ in terms of time frame, etc.
The sellers enrolled with Amazon must allow Amazon to manage their shipping, including returns and refunds, as well as product warehousing in the company’s warehouses, and then picking and packing of products for further delivery to customers. Sellers send their products to Amazon, and they warehouse everything and then process all the orders as and when they come in.
The seller offer will be showcased on Amazon in the Seller Central inventory within 15 minutes of upload. In case of maximum traffic on the Amazon backend system, it can take up to a maximum of 24 hours for offer information and 48 hours for product information. This is the maximum range for the time band.
As per the latest statistics, Amazon had over 2.5 million active sellers who were actively selling their products through the online platform. There are approximately 25,000 Amazon sellers making approximately $1 million worth of sales annually and 200,000 Amazon sellers making over $100,000 worth of sales. Which is a very big achievement for Amazon.
The seller must select buying policies and approval in the Buying Policies section. Then Select the group whose settings you want to edit further. The third step is to Select Add policy and then choose the group Seller Policies. Finally, Select the Preferred sellers to make him active on the Amazon platform.
Customer Service: 1800 3000 9009 Website: www.amazon.com
See all magical offerings around youEXPLORE