When Publilius Syrus said, “The eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing." in 85 BC, I bet he didn't know how the mind will be easily deceived by an education & entertainment centre called Museum Of Illusions.
Museum Of illusions is an adventurous and thrilling experience that offers an interactive and immersive space to explore awesome tricks about vision, perception, human brain and science under a single roof (Or not!). The concept was first tried out in Zagreb, Croatia in 2015 and since then Museum Of Illusion is one of the fastest-growing edutainment escapade currently dropping the jaws of people of 18 cities across the globe.
And the best part? The museum has now opened it's doors and windows for Delhiites. Yes! Museum Of Illusions is welcoming people of all ages in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
What Are They Offering?
1. Amusing tricks such as vortex tunnel and more. Things you've only seen in movies with just using science and perception.
2. Genuine heritage of showpieces displaying optical illusions such as head on the platter.
3. Quirky exhibits such as an upside-down room & more to confuse your mind.
4. An elaborate playroom that contains intriguing and educational games and puzzles.
5. The museum has no age bar. Kids, adults and elders can enjoy every room.
Where Is It?
The museum has recently opened up in the most-visited hub of New Delhi... Connaught Place. To be precise: A 30-33, 1st Floor, A Block, Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 (Get Directions)
The museum isn't only extraordinary but available for tours from Monday to Sunday, including the National holidays from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
From Monday to Thursday
Adults: INR 650 & Children (3+): INR 520 (Buy Here)
From Friday to Sunday
Adults: INR 690 & Children (3+): INR 550 (Buy Here)
Be amazed and enjoy a tonne with your friends & family at the Museum Of Illusion, CP, New Delhi.