Winter season is here, and so are hair problems. This is the time of the year when the cold weather tests your body, hair first! Not only it makes your scalp dry and itchy, it also makes your beautiful mane frizzy and dull. And the static, oil-bound effect those cute and comfy caps, and mufflers have on our precious locks, don't help.
The point is, the season is going to spare no hair thus leaving us with only one option, to find the perfect solution to curb the hair problems.
Say yes to these 7 great winter hair care products before it's too late.
1. Anti-Dandruff Shampoo by Azani
Dandruff is the result of dry scalp and unforgiving cold weather. The great news is, this anti-dandruff shampoo from Azani will eliminate just that.
Image Courtesy: Azani
Why is this the best shampoo for winters?
- Has powerful antimicrobial and exfoliating extracts to eliminate dandruff
- Deeply cleanses and soothes the scalp
- Naturally reduces itching and irritation caused due to inflammation
- Combat hair thinning and hair fall
- Nourishes and protects hair
- Promotes hair growth
- Also great for gym freaks and athletes who work out every day
2. Plum's Olive & Macadamia Rich Nourishing Conditioner
A silicon-free hydration blend that gives your hair a smooth, shiny, silky texture you've been waiting for all winter.
Image Courtesy: Plum
Why is this the best hair conditioner for winters?
- The plant-based proteins and conditioning agents bring life back to dull and damaged hair
- The macadamia in the mixture will tame your frizz like magic
- Soft and smooth detangles
- 100% vegan
- Leave no unnecessary build-up on hair and repair them with love & care
3. Mamaearth's Hair Serum With Onion & Biotin
Good hair day during the hat season is a distant dream. Unless you have Mamaearth's onion & biotin rich hair serum by your side.
Image Courtesy: Mamaearth
Why is this the best hair serum for winters?
- Reduces hair fall
- Contains biotin, olive oil and onion seed extract for nourishment and restoration
- Reduces frizz and tangle
- Prevent hair breakage
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Suits all hair types
- Dermatologically tested
4. Roots Oil-in-Serum by Anveya
Move over regular oil, there's a no anti-hair fall and nourishing hair care solution in the market.
Image Courtesy: Anveya
Why is this the best hair oil for winters?
- Reduces hair fall
- Easily absorbed
- Maintain overall scalp health
- Promotes hair growth
- Induces good night sleep
- Worth every penny!
5. IDITRI Natural Hair Mask from Swara Bliss
Don't let the cruel winter damage your precious hair. Fight back with this natural hair mask now.
Image Courtesy: Swara Bliss
Why is this the best hair mask for winters?
- Repairs dry, frizzy and damaged hair
- Contains aloe vera and hemp seed oil
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Fights dandruff
- Prevent hair fall
6. Dove Dry Shampoo Spray from Flipkart
Washing hair on a regular basis during the winter season can be a task. Well, not anymore. Thanks to this dry shampoo by Dove.
Why is this the best dry shampoo for winters?
- Revive oily scalp
- Adds volume to hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- Makes hair bouncy
7. Hair Care Juice by Kapiva
Not everything that can treat dryness and dandruff during the dull season needs to be physically applied. Some things, such as this hair care juice by Kapiva can curb hair loss and other hair related problems from inside.
Image Courtesy: Kapiva
Why try this hair care juice by Kapiva?
- Enriched with amla, bhringraj, noni and aswagandha for effective ayurvedic hair care
- Enhances hair health
- Strengthen and restore hair vitality
- Reduce hair thinning
- Purifies blood and prevent premature greying of hair
- Improves blood circulation to scalp and roots
- Facilitates hair growth and reduces dandruff
Haircare is a must. But hair care during the winter season is unavoidable. It's a good thing you have these winter hair care products to depend on.
Q. Which oil is best for hair in winter?
A. Roots oil-in-serum by Anveya and coconut oil are best for hair in winter.
Q. How can I moisturize my hair in the winter?
A. Co-wash, deep condition and avoid heat. This is how you can moisturize hair in the winter.
Q. Should I oil my hair in winter?
A. A healthy hair care regime in the winter season must include hair oil. ... Using a natural hair oil will ensure that your hair and scalp are moisturized and get the essential nutrients required to stay healthy and nourished. Oiling your hair in the winter season will also help reduce hair breakage and prevent split ends.