Funny, witty and charming comedian is the perfect description for one of the most admired stand up comic Zakir Khan. He has the ability to highlight comic elements in everyday life. From his 'Sakht Launda' to Haq se single, he has always won our hearts with his impeccable timing and unique Indian style of comedy.
He has been winning our hearts with his hilarious dialouges like 'muskan ki chamakan kahi aur', maa beta ka rishta hai isse secular rehne do, the list is endless. He seamlessly puts a spin to his anecdotes, which are simple yet hilarious, and catchphrases like “Sakht Launda” have become a fixture in his fans’ daily vocabulary.
He has won may accolade for his Amazon Prime Video special “Haq se Single” which has made him one of the most sought-after names in the field of Indian comedy. He has also enjoyed a brief stint as a judge on the fifth season of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge and is currently working on his fictional show for Amazon Prime Video, titled “Humare Chacha Vidhayak”, which is slated for an early next year release.
Date: August 2nd
Time: 6:30 pm
Venue: Bal Gandharva Rang Mandir, Bandra (Get Directions)
Price: 1199-1599 (Buy tickets here)
Photo Courtesy: Balgandharva Rang Mandir
Bal Gandharva Rang Mandir, Bandra
The Bal Gandharva Rang Mandir and Sheila Raheja Auditorium is a huge creative space in the Heart of Mumbai-Bandra, with easy accessibility from all corners of this vibrant city. It combines the best of both worlds, imbibing the values of age old Tradition of Music and Theater Art forms combined with Modern Architecture and facilities which provide an unparalleled user experience for the visitors.
The Sheila Raheja Auditorium has of one of the largest Stage dimensions in Mumbai, ranging from 50ft*73ft, which makes it perfect space for all sorts of Performing Arts- Events, Dance and Music Shows and Dramas. The Auditorium is equipped with intelligent and conventional lighting, New Sound system with surround sound acoustics which is ideal to support all sorts of performances. Built to accommodate large crowds, up to 700 seating capacity, the Wood panel finish and Bi-level spacious seating arrangements add to the allure of a perfect stage performance.
Things To Know Before You Attend The Event
1. Gates open at 6:30 PM and the show starts at 7 PM.
2. No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
3. This is a single entry show. Once you exit the show area, you will not be permitted to enter again.
4. AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
5. No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
6. Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including outside food will not be permitted in the venue.
Q. Is the government issued ID proof required?
A. Yes, the ID is required for the entry.