● Valid for all days the store is open.
Points to remember
● The holder of the voucher number is deemed to be the beneficiary.
● The beneficiary should announce the intent of using the voucher before making purchase only valid vouchers at the sole discretion of TITAN EYE PLUS shall be accepted for redemption.
● Multiple Gift vouchers (Maximum 5) can be clubbed for a single purchase.
● Partial redemption is not allowed, single time use only.
● No refund or credit note would be issued against unused or partially used voucher.
● Valid for in-store offers.
● Not valid on solid Gold Frames.
● Redeemable at TITAN EYE PLUS outlets across Indi
● Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.
● TITAN EYE PLUS/ affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.
● The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher.
● Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but TITAN EYE PLUS at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice.
● TITAN EYE PLUS makes full efforts to accept the voucher, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher.
● This voucher cannot be redeemed on the specific block out dates TITAN EYE PLUS may add or delete any data on its sole discretion.
● TITAN EYE PLUS or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc. on account of an outlet not being able to accept the voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the Invoice.
● If a voucher gets blocked on account of the technical issue the voucher would be usable only post 72 hours.
● Please Contact Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if the issue is still not resolved you can write into bit.ly/2CsY6BX / 18001033314 for immediate help.
● Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the voucher has been received; the decision of the TITAN EYE PLUS shall be final.
● Vouchers are non refundable.