● Valid for a period of 6 months from the date of activation.
● Gift cards are available within India in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
Points to remember
● This is an UBER Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted on the UBER Only.
● The person who has the UBER GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
● No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the GV / GC will be given.
● Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
● UBER GV / GC are available within India in cities where Uber is available.
● Uber GV / GC can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the Gift Card expires, whichever is earlier.
● UBER GV / GC cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. UBER may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
● UBER GV / GC cannot be clubbed with in-store and corporate offers.
● Uber GV / GC cannot be returned/refunded.
● UBER makes full efforts to accept Insta Gift Vouchers (GV) / Gift Card (GC), but on account of any technical reasons the GV / GC may not get accepted on the app.
● If an Insta Gift Voucher (GV) /Gift Card (GC) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.
● UBER GV / GC can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account.
● Also redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
● In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com or under the help section of the app.
● No refund shall be made for any voucher sold by
Customer experience with Uber
See all magical offerings around youEXPLORE