Two Biryani connoisseurs, Kaushik Roy and Vishal Jindal came together in 2015 to create an unmatched gastronomic experience known as Biryani By Kilo. Their motive was to preserve old biryani, kebab and korma recipes and serve the best of Nizami cuisine we've had so far. Today they have more than 1.5 million satisfied foodies going gaga over their authentic and fresh Handi Biryanis and Kebabs.
For those of you who don't know, Biryani By Kilo is a premium biryani chain delivering royal feast in the form of lip-smacking Hyderabadi and Lucknowi dum-cooked biryani along with exceptional portions of kebabs, kormas and coveted phirnis at your doorstep. The best part? This chain makes fresh biryani for every individual order and presents it in the same handi it was dum-cooked with love. Isn't that wonderful?
After successfully blessing cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Mohali, Noida, Ludhiana, Patna, Kolkata and Jalandhar, BBK has recently launched a dine-in outlet in Gurgaon. The place is super cosy, very comfortable. It's laid-back atmosphere and boundless variations of biryanis, kebabs, kormas, mouth-watering desserts and other Nizami dishes makes it the perfect destination for Sunday lunch and family gatherings. The reviews even mention excellent service and homely vibes balanced by tantalizing aromas and flavours hard to resist.
Image Courtesy: Biryani By Kilo
Where: Shop No. 112 & 113, SS Omnia Commercial Complex, Sector-86, Gurugram-122505, Haryana
Timings: 10 AM to 11 PM
For Reservation: Call +91 9311-85-3612 or book your table here!
What Makes BBK The Best?
1. BBK also offers a wide range of vegetarian delicacies ranging from Paneer Nawabi to Kathal & Paneer Biryani, Veg Galouti, Burani Raita and so on.
2. The earthen pots or handis ensures your meal is fresh and smokey... just the way you like it.
3. Their use of the best ingredients and authentic flavours leaves customers asking for more.
4. Unparalleled and recently launched veg and non-veg Kebab Platter served with mint chutney, chef special BBK spicy dip and 2 complimentary lemonades.
5. Lastly, Biryani By Kilo is taking all necessary safety measures to ascertain you have a great time, yummy food but with no consequences. They're maintaining proper hygiene in the kitchen, cooking your meals at 250 degrees celsius and initiated contactless ordering and delivery as well.
So, when in Gurgaon, look for BBK to satiate your biryani cravings on the spot!