Clothing may make up the majority of your outfit but accessories add essence to it. Include these 20 distinctive accessories into your fashion list and flaunt your style statement with confidence. These year-round necessities are season friendly for anytime you want to take your fashion note a little up that notch.
1. Be Aesthetic With Cane Bags
2. Choose Sunglasses Popping With Bright Colour Instead of Plain Old Boring Safe Choices
3. Go Down The Culture Gully With Bandhej
4. Add Pin Patches To Your Clothes Temporarily or Paste Them With Cloth Glue For Permanence
Suggested Read: Your Wardrobe Is Incomplete Without These Summer Dresses
5. Surprise Even Yourself With Quirky Pom-Pom Sandals
6. Get An Edge Over Your Sleek Modern Look With a Mirror Detailing Bag
7. Complete Your Indian Attire With The Perfect Kolhapuri
8. Be Savage With Graphic Earrings That Speak Your Mind
9. Get The Edge With No Piercing Nose Rings And Ear Cuffs
10. Be The Perfect Drama Queen With Multiple Different Size Vintage Boho Rings
11. Invest In a Single Big Multicoloured Ring That Will Coordinate Well With All Your Outfits
12. Go The Banjaran Route With Tribal Jewellery & See The Magic It Does To Your Outfit
Suggested Read: Follow The Golden Hair Care Tips For Your Curly Hair
13. A Big Dramatic Necklace To Marry Your Personal Style, Whether In Silver or Pearls or Just Layer Together Some Small Ones
14. Look High Fashion Pairing Coloured Boots With Outfits You Wouldn't Have Thought of Wearing Boots With
15. Dressy Yet Classy Watch For The Final Touch Always!
16. The Simple Party Clutch in Satin, Leather or Fur is The Necessity As Well As The Statement Piece You Need
17. The Perfect Earrings With Any Outfit Can Turn You From a Pyjama Queen To an Alam Queen in No Time.
18. Don't Be Afraid of Being Called Out For Wearing a Hat. Wear It With Confidence in The Most Up Top Manner And Be The Reason For Everyone's Jealousy
19. Belt-It-Up And Give Your Waist The Attention It Needs
Suggested Read: 90's Fashion Trends Which Are Back Again
20. Make Every Outfit Better With Basic White Shoes!
Choose whatever fits your style well and the next time you go out of the house, don't forget to accessorize it!