● Valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Points to remember
● Amazon Pay Gift Cards ("GCs") are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited ("Qwikcilver").
● Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon Pay Gift Cards.
● You may request for revalidation of any expired Gift Cards. Upon receipt of such request, the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and subject to applicable terms and conditions.
● Certain merchants may provide you services only on the pre-condition that you allow us to hold balances in your Amazon Pay balance: Gift Card till the service completion by the merchant. However, your prior consent would be taken before holding such balances. In such cases, you agree and authorize us to: (i) hold your balance until service completion; and (ii) fail the transaction if your balance in the Amazon Pay Gift Card is less than the actual amount charged by the merchant at the end of the services.
● There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
● Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon account.
● Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon Pay gift cards.
● Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in.
● GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
● Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Service Private Limited or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
● Vouchers are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 hours.
● No returns and no refunds on gift cards and vouchers sold by
See all magical offerings around youEXPLORE