● Valid for all days.
Points to remember
● The term of the Gift Card will be valid from date of purchase of Gift Card until completion of one year.
● The Gift Card can be redeemed online on www.medlife.com or Medlife Mobile App.
● Gift Card can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
● Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other Medlife Gift Cards.
● If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/UPI which are linked to Indian Bank Accounts.
● If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
● Gift Card will expire after completion of 12(twelve) months from the date of issue.
● The cardholder may request for the revalidation of the expired gift card. Upon receipt of such request the gift card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
● Gift Card cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
● The User is solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Card. Medlife and/or Qwikcilver are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
● Once the Gift Card has been sent to the User, the User is bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the User, Medlife/ Qwikcilver shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
● The User can combine multiple Gift Card in a single order at the time of checkout.
● Refund/Cancellation of order purchased using Gift Card on Medlife platforms shall be guided by Medlife's Return policy https://www.medlife.com/return-policy.
● Gift Card once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the User. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Medlife/Qwikcilver.
● Qwikcilver and/or Medlife reserves the right to cancel the Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
● There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
● Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
● Gift Card issued to the User on account of damaged, defective or missing products must not be transferred to any other account. Qwikcilver and/ or Medlife reserves the right to cancel such Gift Card if the same have been found to be transferred to any other account.
● Any offer on Gift Card including offers by banks and instant cash backs could be withdrawn anytime at the sole discretion of Medlife and/ or Qwikcilver.
● E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 48-72 hours.
● Medlife shall honour and consider requests for blocking of Gift Cards only from User who have registered the card into the user account.
● Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.Qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/.
● Any differences or dispute arising out of this Gift Card shall be subject to the decision of Medlife and Qwikcilver and the decision shall be final and binding on all.
● All disputes with relation to the Gift Card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located at Bangalore.
● Vouchers are non refundable.