India's First Vineyard Festival Is Back For Its 13th Edition!
What Is Sula Fest 2020?
Sula Fest is a unique music festival orchestrated on an annual basis in the heart of the wine capital of India, Nashik. It is a grand celebration of all things music, wines and food, that attracts hoards of visitors from all walks of life, every year! Replete with world-class lineups, scrumptious food offerings, aromatic wines and plenty of celebrity sightings, Sula Fest 2020 will bring to you, a number of scintillating experiences, attractions and memories!
Image Courtesy - Festival Sherpa
What's In It For Me?
- High voltage performances by celebrated artists and musicians
- Wine games with interesting strangers
- Camping in the vines under a starry sky
- Jamming sessions at night
- Grape stomping sessions
- Drum circles with campfire
- Outdoor movie screenings
- Enticing luncheons
- Wine, wine and more wine!
Image Courtesy - Festival Sherpa
Mark Your Calendars
Saturday, 1st February 2020 to Sunday, 2nd February 2020
12:30 PM to 10 PM
V For Venue
Sula Vineyards, Govardhan Village, Gangapur-Savargaon Road, Nashik (Get Directions)
Image Courtesy - Youtube
The Sula Fest 2020 will be set against the stunning background of lush green hills and the tranquil Gangapur Lake. At the incredible Sula Vineyard, your eyes will be greeted with views that are absolutely surreal, and you will find yourself in the midst of a landscape that relaxes and rejuvenates you in a matter of moments!
Sula Fest 2020 Line-Up
Artist 1 - Hot Chip
The world is no stranger to the magic this English synth-pop band is reputed to create on stage! Drawing their inspiration from the genres of synth-pop, alternative dance, house and disco, Hot Chip is known for its catchy ballads that almost always top international charts and live-performances that are nothing short of surreal!
Image Courtesy - The Independent
Artist 2 - My Baby
This acclaimed Dutch-New Zealand band from Amsterdam has been making the rounds for its soulful music encompassing flavours of blues, country and funk. The artists are confident and musically brilliant, with a unique sultry, mystical live sound that always manages to strike a chord with the audience!
Image Courtesy - Bandcamp
Artist 3 - Salim Sulaiman
This widely-respected Indian music composer duo really needs no introduction, but a reminder of their brilliance will only serve well! With countless awards, accolades and fire chartbusters to their name, this duo has predominantly scored for prominent Bollywood movies including Chak De India, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Fashion.
Image Courtesy - The Ismaili
Artist 4 - The Local Train
One of the most prominent bands in the genre of Indian Hindi rock, The Local Train has swept the nation with its powerful rock ballads. Since its inception in 2008, this band has garnered widespread commercial popularity and for good reason! With indie hits like Choo Loo, Dil Mere and Aaoge Tum Kabhi in their list of record-breakers, The Local Train has been on a journey to fame for the past decade!
Image Courtesy - Events High
Artist 5 - Jah Sun & The Rising Tide
Jah Sun is a ground-breaking Reggae artist whose soul-stirring music has managed to captivate listeners all over the globe with its primary message of hope and optimism! Witnessing this artist live is a must-experience at the Sula Fest 2020 for a unique, bewitching breed of Jamaican music!
Image Courtesy - Reggae
Artist 6 - When Chai Met Toast
This pioneering 4-piece band from Kerala has done wonders to alter the landscape of independent folk music in India and continues to show no signs of stopping anytime soon! With a unique mix of English folk-influenced instrumentals, profound multi-lingual lyrics and a vibe that can best be summed up as "happy", you must experience When Chai Met Toast live if you are visiting Sula Fest 2020!
Image Courtesy - Open The Magazine
For The Perfect Entry
Tickets available on Insider for various time periods across two categories: Festival Tickets (Permits entry to the festival) at INR 2,800 Onwards & Camping Tickets (Exclusive of entry to the festival) at INR 2,599 Onwards Buy Here
Some Note-Worthy Points
- Entry to the festival will commence at 12:30 PM for both the days
- Each ticket has to be furnished to be exchanged for a wristband using which you can obtain permission to enter the venue. The wristbands are non-transferable and need to be carried by the owner at all times. Without a valid wristband, you may not be allowed to attend the Sula Fest 2020
- Tickets from unauthorised agents will not be recognised. Hence, it is advisable to only purchase Sula Fest 2020 tickets from official vendors
- Children below the age of 12 years do not require a ticket to gain entry into the festival grounds but will need to be accompanied by an adult at all times. However, it is strongly recommended that you do not bring young children below 12 years to Sula Fest 2020 due to safety reasons
- Alcohol will only be served to visitors above the Legal Drinking Age and only after furnishing a valid photo ID. For those who are drinking, it is advisable to make arrangements for public transport or a designated driver.
- The organisers will take stringent security precautions, and there will be thorough frisking at the time of entry. If you are found carrying anything inappropriate, illicit or illegal including, but not limited to weapons, intoxicants, banned substances, bottled water, alcohol, cigarettes and outside food, you may be denied entry
- The event will feature powerful strobe lighting and amplified sound at high volumes, and visitors are advised to take required precautionary measures
Q. Can I buy my tickets from someone I know?
A. Any ticket bought from an outside vendor/seller except for the official Insider page may not be recognised and you might be denied entry.
Q. Can I transfer my Sula Fest 2020 ticket to someone else?
A. No, the Sula Fest 2020 tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable in nature.
Q. Can I bring my children to Sula Fest 2020?
A. Yes, you can bring your children to the concert. If your kid is below 12 years of age, you don't need to buy a ticket but he/she will have to be accompanied by an adult at all times. However, it is strongly recommended by the organisers that you don't bring young children to the festival due to safety reasons as well as fest elements like powerful strobe lighting and loud sound.
Q. Can I carry cigarettes/ alcohol/ substances?
A. No, you cannot. There will be strict frisking at the time of entry and if you are found carrying any item that may be considered inappropriate, illicit or illegal, you may not be allowed to enter the venue.