Traveling is the most excited and memorable thing! So, make it a little more memorable by expanding your travel list to these 20 Railway Stations in India. By this we mean, you got to visit these Railway Stations in India to experience the best of Indian local food. Food that would leave you drooling for more and more. So make your journey spicy and flavorful by routing your next Train journey to these railway stations in India.
1. Daal Vada and Idli at Vijaywada Station
2. Kozhikode Halwa at Calicut, Kerala
3. Rabdi at Abu Road Station
4. Aloo Tikki at Tundla Station
Suggested Read: 16 Best Restaurants In Delhi For The Ultimate Food Experience
5. Onion and Potato Pakoras at Chittorgarh Station Platform-1
6. Maddur Vada at Maddur Railway Station
Suggested Read: 16 Best Restaurants In Connaught Place For Every Kind Of Foodie
7. Ven Pongal and Uthappa at Guntakal Station
8. Appams and Onion Rich Coconut Milky Stew At Thiruvananthapuram Station
Suggested Read: An Ultimate Guide To The 26 Best Whisky Brands in India
9. Biryani at Daund Station
10. Moong Dal Pakore at Bareilly
Suggested Read: Soothe Your Soul at These Summer Destinations In India
11. Kachora at Nasirabad Station
12. Poha at Ratlam Station
13. Pazham Pori at Ernakulam Station
14. Camel Milk Tea at Surendranagar Station
Suggested Read: 29 States & Their Food Palettes: Thalis Of India
15. Samosa with Tomato Chutney at Igatpuri Station
16. Chole Bature at Jalandhar Station
Suggested Read: It's Vacay Time! Pick From The Best Indian Train Journeys
17. Chicken Biryani at Shoranur Railway Station
18. Lal Sah at Guwahati Station
19. Vada Pav at Vangaon and Karjat
20. Aloo Dum at Kharagpur Station
They are just too many, right? But that's true! We still have many explored food wonders in India. let us know in the comment section below if you've experienced any better then the above-said dishes!
Q. Are these food items cheap?
A. Yes, these foods are absolutely cheap and can be easily afforded by any common being.
Q. Are they hygienic?
A. Since these are sold in an open environment so these foods are not much hygienic and fresh.
Q. Is there any health threat from these foods?
A. Not so serious as of now.
Q. Are these food safe for kids?
A. Yes, it is safe for the kids also.