Breezer has made all of us lose our alcohol virginity, did you lose the same way?
We were born alcohol virgins until we virtually paved our path into strong alcohol paradise. Flavored Bacardi Breezer, Breezer for short was the first sinful thing that we picked up while we were simply noob to drank tale. Recollect the days when alcohol used to be a big no, and you would stay in the nook with a soft drink in your hands, while rest of the group clinked their glasses. However, in reality, Breezers are quite alcoholic. The Breezer editions that we intake here would be some of the most alcoholic in the world and possibly even stronger than any other beers!
Discovery and Facts
Don Facundo Bacardí Massó revolutionizes rum as a spirit and the rum-making technique through creating a clean, light-bodied spirit – what the world now knows BACARDI. Breezer is one amongst its most sought product that came along like gangbusters and still is on the pinnacle of the heap, however, offspring Bacardi Breezer is making the biggest noise within the spirit marketplace. Brought to test market in 1862 by Don Facundo Bacardí Massó in Santiago de Cuba, Bacardi Breezer has crashed the elite of the spirits class and has almost always had a commanding lead in the run for rum and beer.
Founder: Don Facundo Bacardí Massó
Year Founded: 1862
Distillery Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Master Distiller / Blender: Luis Planas, Master Blender
Visitor Center: Casa Bacardi, Road 165 Km 6.2, Cataño, Puerto Rico
Bacardi Essential Facts:
- Company founder Don Facundo Bacardi Masso bought his first distillery in Cuba for 3,500 pesos.
- Bacardi sells 20 million cases of Breezer every year.
- Bacardi Breezers are pretty alcoholic, With 4 or 5% of alcohol presence in Canada & Europe, 4.4% alcohol in Australia, 4% in the U.K. and 4.8% in India.
Journey and Accomplishments
- Bacardi Limited is the largest privately held spirits company in the world.
- The Bacardi brand portfolio comprises more than 200 brands and labels.
- The organization sells in 170 countries globally and operates more than 20 manufacturing facilities, together with distilling and manufacturing facilities, bottling located in multiple countries such as England, Germany, France, Scotland, Portugal, Switzerland, India and the listing goes on.
- In 1978 BACARDÍ rum turns into the number one premium distilled spirits brand in the United States with more than 7 million 9-liter cases sold.
- In 1979 BACARDÍ rum recognizes worldwide sales close to 16 million 9-liter cases making it the world’s number one selling premium spirit brand.
- In 2012 BACARDÍ rum, the world’s most awarded rum tops more than 550 awards for quality, taste, and innovation making it the world's most awarded spirit.
- 2018 Bacardi Limited announces a definitive settlement to acquire 100% possession of Patrón Spirits International AG and its PATRÓN® brand, the world's top-selling ultra-premium tequila.
Flavor and classes
Bacardi Breezer is essentially a fruit-based alcopop with a varied percentage of alcohol content differ from country to country. For India, it is 4.8% of alcohol. This alcopop comes in a massive range of fruit flavors and pioneered the class of flavored beers which includes: peach, apple, lemon, ruby grapefruit, pineapple, orange, watermelon, cranberry, blackberry, blueberry, pomegranate, lime, raspberry, coconut, mango, and strawberry. Similarly, it's also available in both Pina Colada and chocolate flavors.
This ready-to-consume drink is particularly prevalent in nearly all the countries for say if it's India, Europe, Canada or Australia. However, in India, it was the first entrant in the ready to drink class and now is the market chief in its segment.
The making of Breezer:
Flavored malt drinks are brewery products that differ from conventional malt beverages. Even though flavored malt beverages are produced at breweries, their approach of production differs substantially from the production of other malt beverages and beer. This is how they do it down in Puerto Rico at the world’s largest distillery. Yes! You heard it right! It is the world’s largest distillery!
In producing flavored malt drinks, brewers brew a fermented base of beer from malt and different brewing substances. Brewers then deal with this base using a diffusion of strategies in order to eliminate malt beverage character from the base. For instance, they cast off the color, bitterness, and flavor normally associated with beer, ale, porter, stout, and other malt drinks. This leaves a base product to which brewers add diverse flavors, which normally comprise distilled spirits, to attain the desired flavor profile and alcohol degree.
Latest in House:
Bacardi has been innovative and always comes up with hip flavors. This time it has evolved with its much-awaited class of Rum and alcoholics across the world are literally dying to dive into the taste and heavenly sensation of this wonder spirit.
Everyone has been a kid at one point in time. Our alcohol kindergartens were with Bacardi Breezers. That’s how the majority smoothed their palate into liking the bitter taste of beer and then loving and devoting to it.
Health Advice: Having Breezer every day will have an awful impact on you if taken more than 2 bottles daily as this is Distilled spirit only. Could have the same impact as of Whiskey, Rum, vodka, and so forth.
This is all about the BACARDI Breezer-the epitome of fun and soul of the party.
Please Visit Again to Discover More Magic Around You!
Q. Can we drink breezer daily?
A. Yes, you can! There is no harm in drinking breezer daily but in limited quantity. As breezer is a blended drink and not a natural one, overdosing it will affect you the same as whiskey, rum, vodka, etc.
Q. Is Breezer an alcohol?
A. Bacardi Breezer is a fruit-based alcopop, however, an excessive consumption may cause serious health injuries.